Terms of Service
- The relationship between Coach and Client is Co-Creative, meaning both are equals in the coaching process. We will address your desired goals and direction, address any blocks, and create an action plan to move forward.
Responsabilities of Coach
- Coach is trained to utilize heightened communication skills; meaningful questions and deliberate listening skills to support the client as a thinking partner.
- Coach is intuitive and will guide the coaching sessions as the needs are communicated from client. Communication from Client may be written, verbal or non-verbal.
- Coach is not a therapist or counselor. Coaching is not a substitute for therapy, if needed.
Responsabilites of Client
- Client provides the Session Agenda(s) and is fully present during coaching sessions.
- Client takes ownership of his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
- Client will communicate with integrity, be open to honest encouragement and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Client accepts the fact that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters
- Client understands that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association.
- Client understands that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
- If Client is currently in therapy or under the care of a mental health professional, client will consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability and/or decision of working with a coach.